Did you miss the meeting?
Thank you for making our first QMWS virtual meeting on Doctor Wellbeing so successful
Our brilliant Speakers Dr Margaret Kay and Dr Anne Ulcoq flipped the mirror and focused on the health and wellbeing of our medical workforce. This was followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session.
If you missed the event, don’t worry. Read the keynote presentation on Doctor Wellbeing now.
Meet our Panel members
- Dr Margaret Kay – Medical Director, Queensland Doctors’ Health Programme
- Dr Anne Ulcoq – President, Doctors’ Health Advisory Service (Queensland)
- Mary Williams – Chief Executive Officer/Director of Clinical Services, Belmont Private Hospital
- Dr Rhys Thomas – Registrar Mental Health Centre, RBWH and Associate Lecturer, UQ
Click here to read their detailed profiles
Do you have a COVID-19 story, poem or painting to share? If you’d like more information about Dr Johanna Skinner’s Pandemic Stories, please click this link.
- Thursday, June 4th 2020 from 7pm – 9pm
- Join the Facebook event page here.
Queensland Doctors’ Health Programme
Call their 24/7 Helpline for Doctors and Medical students on 07 3833 4352 or find out more on their website www.dhasq.org.au