MWIA Western Pacific Region and the Korean Medical Women’s Association invite you to
COVID 19 Experience
in the MWIA Western Pacific Region: a virtual symposium.
Saturday PM, Oct 10, 2020
Zoom webinar registration will be available soon.
Hosted by the Korean Medical Women’s Association and MWIA WPR MWIA WPR Member Countries: Australia, China, Kong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, with individual members in New Zealand.
MWIA WPR Annual Business Meeting:
Observers welcome – hear the member nations report their activities and deliberate how MWIA can better support the region.
- Auckland: 16:30 – 17:30
- Australian Eastern Standard Time*: 14:30 – 15:30
- Seoul, Tokyo: 13:30 – 14:30
- Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Taipei: 12:30 – 13:30
* Some Australian regions will have daylight savings!
MWIA WPR Scientific Symposium:
Two eminent Korean Medical Women then representatives from each member nation will present for 15 minutes on an aspect of COVID-19 and its impact, plus a presentation from the Young MWIA WPR membership.
- Auckland: 17:30 – 20:00
- Australian Eastern Standard Time*: 15:30 – 18:00
- Seoul, Tokyo: 14:30 – 17:00
- Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Taipei: 13:30 – 16:00